Many thanks to veggiewhatnow for nominating this here blog of mine for a Sunshine Award. I’d discovered her blog recently and it’s on my “check back daily” lists – especially as I try, succeed and struggle with going vegetarian as much as I possibly can.
Be sure to click on the blue link above and check out her blog, mmmkay??
Sunshine Award Rules:
* Include the award’s logo in a post or on your blog.
*Answer 10 questions about yourself
* Nominate 10-12 other fabulous bloggers
* Link your nominees to this post and comment on their blogs, letting them know they have been nominated.
* Share the love and link the person who nominated you
1. Favorite color? Black.
2. Favorite animal? Chupacabra (even though some say they don’t exist).
3. Favorite number? 33.
4. Favorite non-alcoholic drink? Mom’s homemade iced tea.
5. Prefer Facebook or Twitter? Though I’m pretty active on both, I’m obsessed with Instagram.
6. My passion? Writing.
7. Prefer getting or giving presents? Getting (sad but true).
8. Favorite pattern? Leopard.
9. Favorite day of the week? Saturday.
10. Favorite flower? Sunflower.
10 blogs I nominate (in no particular order):
1. The Rockstar Diaries – The very first blog I started to follow way back in 2009, and, quite possibly, just about the cutest, most loving family on the face of the earth.
2. See Sondra Slim – Love this girl – she’s one of the most inspiring people I follow as she documents her post weight-loss surgery journey.
3. A Beautiful Mess – I would give anything to be as crafty (and fabulous) as sisters Elsie and Emma (and also to shop in their darling store, Red Velvet, which coincidentally is also my favorite flavor of cake).
4. Food Coma – The aforementioned Emma’s food-centric blog makes me drool. And she’s funny. Try not wishing she was your friend after taking a gander.
5. In Pursuit of More – Another inspiring blogger, with great quotes and even better recipes.
6. Crash Test Vegetarian – I love reading about people who are on similar paths to me (the trying to go veg path). This blog helps a lot.
7. Domestic Diva, M.D. – Not only is the diva going to med school, but when she shares anecdotes about her day, she also gives some really, really yummy-looking recipes.
8. Skunkboy Blog – I discovered the fabulous and crafty Katie when I started reading A Beautiful Mess, and she’s adorable (plus, I’m seriously considering trying out her gorgeous hair color).
9. Andrew + Carissa – They take the most stunning photographs.
And last but most certainly not least:
10. Beyond Madison Avenue – Where my fella spills his guts about the good, the bad and the ugly he’s seen in his 20+ years in the world of advertising.
And that’s a wrap!
Thanks again, veggiewhatnow, and I hope you all enjoy discovering some of my favorite peeps out in the blogosphere.